This immersive 3-day training focuses on Buddy Rhodes’ techniques and varied styles associated with our concrete mixes and accessory products. You will be taught by and work side by side with the original concrete artisan, Buddy Rhodes, along with the entire team at Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products. Hands-on projects, slides, videos, and group discussion will introduce you to the basics in an easy to understand format. Topics include:
- Overview of Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products
- Product Selection: What Mix Is Right for You and Your Project?
- Learn the Buddy Rhodes Signature Press Technique Using Craftsman Mix
- Experience Sprayed Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Using GFRC Blended Mix
- Learn How to Properly Mix, Modify and Cast ECC Blended Mix
- Try Your Hand at Carving Buddy Rhodes Vertical Mix – The Newest Addition to Our Product Line
- Preparation: Shop Set Up, Equipment, Safety, Production, Installation Tips
- Learn How to Use the Buddy Rhodes Color Wheel, Including Integral Pigments and Topical Glazes, to Achieve Unique Color Finishes
- Using Plasticizer, Reinforcements and Other Additives
- Overview of Templating and Form Building for Countertops
- How to Attain Maximum Strength through Proper Curing Techniques
- Achieving the Perfect Finish: Sanding, Honing, Wet vs Dry Polishing
- Learn About What Can Go Wrong Along with Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Sealers: We Take the Mystery Out of Selection and Application of Our Most Popular Sealers
Please click the 'Add To Cart' button to confirm and add the seminar reservation to your cart.
Note: Purchase of this item is subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be displayed for your approval when adding item to the cart.