Terms & Conditions
- Smooth-On seminars are not for children. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend.
- Potential Risks: In using featured materials or watching material demonstrations, we use aerosol release agents, urethane compounds containing isocyanates, epoxy compounds containing amines and other products that may be harmful to certain individuals. Although we emphasize safety, observe all recommended safety precautions and provide adequate ventilation in our classroom, you should not take this class if you suffer from asthma or other breathing disorders. Those who are allergic/sensitized to isocyanates or amines should not take this course. If you desire further information concerning any other aspect of the event before deciding whether you wish to attend, please contact us in writing. Otherwise, by submitting this Registration Form you agree that you have assumed all risks associated with participating in the seminar.
- Appropriate Dress – please wear long pants (no shorts) and closed-toed footwear (no sandals).
- Special Needs: If you have a handicap and require special assistance, we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate within the context of our industrial setting, materials used and space limitations. We require 60 days advance written notice if you need an accommodation and may require you to accept placement in a future class to comply with your request. Please send your request to: Seminar Administrator at Smooth-On, Inc., 5600 Lower Macungie Rd. Macungie, PA 18062.
Note: Instruction is given in English. Simultaneous translation by another person is distracting and not allowed
- Refund Policy: No refunds will be offered for a seminar unless we are forced to cancel for an unforeseen reason. In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel or reschedule, we will contact you immediately and offer to include you in the rescheduled event or refund the price paid for the seminar only. We are not responsible for travel or lodging expenses, other expenses, fees or other costs associated with your attendance at the event or the cancellation of the event.
- Permission to Use Your Likeness: By enrolling in our class you hereby grant Smooth-On, Inc. permission to use your voice, written statements and likeness (including photographs and videos) in any form or media, at any time, for Smooth-On’s promotional and related purposes, including, for example, use in any Smooth-On publications, trade publications, press releases, advertisements, literature, websites, social media, signage and other marketing or public relations materials of any kind, without further permission, notice, payment or other consideration.
- No Audio/Video Recording During Instruction Sessions or Tours of Our Facility: No audio, photography or videography with cameras, video cameras, cell phone cameras or other electronic recording devices are permitted during instructional sessions. You can photo/video our seminar room during breaks, etc. Video or photography is not allowed during tours of our production facility with the exception of the Reynolds Advanced Materials store.
- Cell Phones: Phone conversations are prohibited during instruction sessions in the seminar room. Please keep your phone on silent during presentations and use our entry hallway if you want to make or receive a call.
- Drug Policy: we maintain a drug free environment and prohibit illegal drugs on our premises.
- Smoking Policy: use of tobacco products, e-cigarettes, vape pens or similar is prohibited in any part of the building or within 50 ft. (16m) of the exterior of the building.
- Fire Arms / Weapons Policy – Fire arms and weapons of any type are prohibited anywhere on our premises.
- Appropriate Conduct – we operate a “harassment-free” environment. Attendees are required to be respectful and courteous to others at all times. Anyone exhibiting rude, disruptive or other behavior deemed inappropriate by seminar administrators may be asked to vacate the premises without a refund.
- Meals & Refreshments: Because of the nature and size of our training classes, we regrettably cannot honor special requests for dietary accommodations.
- Warranty: Smooth-On offers this seminar for general demonstrative and informational purposes only. Smooth-On does not warrant that students will be able to use materials or techniques successfully for any project or application. If compatibility between the training as described in Smooth-On brochures, website, etc. and your project/application goals are in doubt, you should speak with a Smooth-On technical assistance representative before purchasing the seminar to help determine if the experience is appropriate for you.