Dragon SkinTM FX-ProTM
For Industrial Use Only.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
Product Packaging May Vary.
Dragon Skin™ FX-Pro™ is a soft, stable, high performance platinum silicone rubber specifically designed for creating silicone makeup appliances and skin effects. Dragon Skin™ FX-Pro™ is compatible with Skin-Tite™ silicone adhesive as well as medical grade pressure sensitive adhesives for adhering silicone appliances temporarily to the skin. Soft and stretchy FX-Pro™ has a Shore hardness of 2A. FX-Pro™ can be combined with SLACKER™ deadening agent to create a very soft silicone gel for filling encapsulated silicone pieces. An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc-Pig™ silicone pigments. Cured rubber can also be painted with the Psycho Paint™ system.
- Soft - Shore 2A hardness allows for softer appliances using less SLACKER™ deadening agent
- Low Viscosity - combined with long working time reduces bubbles and makes pouring easier
- Cures Dry - will not leach silicone fluid
- Long Working Time - 10-12 minute working time is good for larger pours or injections
- Fast Cure - 40 minute cure time allows for quick turnaround of castings or molds
- More Workable - Do More - has a ‘gel’ stage - slushing the material into prosthetic molds is easier
Moldmaking & Casting Calculators
Estimating the amount of material needed for a project can be a difficult task. Not having enough material or having too much left over is not only frustrating, but costly. To assist you with these calculations, we are happy to provide the following tools.
Contact Technical Help for Assistance
Technical help is a free service offered by Smooth-On, Inc. to assist end-users of rubbers, plastics, foams and other materials in realizing their project objectives.